Monday, September 14, 2009
Digital Story Telling
This was a fun but stressfull experience. I began by making a short video and then included some still photos with text and music but the program I used wouldn't allow me to include the video so I had to rethink what I wanted. The end result wasn't what I had envisioned, so I am considering this a work in progress. I think digital story telling is a really interesting thing to incorporate into the classroom. It can be very creative and really gets the mind going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
After seeing everyone elses videos, I'd like to consider my video a work in progress as well. I liked your video, I liked the music, but I wonder if people with different music tastes would pay less attention. I did a narration, which I wouldn't do again. Maybe a famous quote in there like "Ask not what you can do....", but not me lecturing.
ReplyDelete-Jeremy Webb